To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent desired.
Required Experience & Skills:
- At least 1-years of experience in Auto/HD Parts or Inventory Management.
- Valid driver's license with two years driving experience.
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of auto parts and inventory.
- Enforces safety compliance by ensuring the proper training is given in OSHA mandated regulations such as electrical safety, hazard communications, etc. Will also ensure compliance with company safety rules and regulations and will offer training monthly on various safety topics.
- Studies production schedules and estimates work hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains production records.
- Confers with others to coordinate activities of plant personnel.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for collecting data and reporting on monthly measurable goals.
- Reviews team member performance, coaches and provides on-going feedback to team members.
- Identifies performance or conduct issues, resolving the issue internally with the team member and initiates corrective action process.
- Communicates issues that cannot be resolved to HR and develops an appropriate action plan with HR to correct the issue.
- Plans goals and individual development with each direct report.
- Communicates daily with the team.
- Responsible for applying the preventive action process when potential issues/risks are identified.
- Responsible for assessing the importance/severity of the issues/risks and for initiating the preventive action for employees in the department.
- Provide 24 support (if applicable).
- Follow Inventory Published Guidelines.
- Adhere to Policies and Procedures.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, reach, and climb. Must be able to lift to 25 pounds unassisted. Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day and overtime as required.
- Ability to deal with stress associated with meeting multiple deadlines and demands.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full benefits package to include:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus potential
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Tuition Assistance