Must show past employment of strong leadership skills
Basic Functions & Responsibilities
- Lead team members in working safely and adhering to all safety policies and procedures to complete all duties as directed.
- Develop and certify all Team Members in the processes
- Assure adherence of Standardized Work & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Lead daily floor operations through Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and visual management.
- Lead process rotations.
- Maintain accurate training records for all members.
- Fill in process when Team Member is absent.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to Management.
- Lead problem solving and continuously implement kaizen.
- Operate trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks, and other equipment to move products.
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- Move materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks, and storage areas.
- Identify and label materials and record their locations in the warehouse/on the shelves to maintain inventory.
- Prepare finished products for shipment by identifying their location, then pulling, packing, and loading them.
- Must work safely and adhere to all GAA safety policies.
- Forklift experience, forklift certification and/or license.
- Handheld/ truck mounted scanner experience.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to operate a pallet jack/ stand-up pallet.
- Able to operate tuggers.
- Must be able to cross-train in all jobs in operation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of cycle counting.
- Strong communication/ interfacing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3-5 years' experience working in a lead position, warehouse/logistics, production/manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, reach, and climb. Must be able to lift to 25 pounds unassisted. Must be able to stand for 8 - 10 hours per day and overtime as required.
- Ability to deal with stress associated with meeting multiple deadlines and demands.
- Must wear safety gear, such as steel-toed shoes, gloves, ball cap or bump cap, sleeves, safety glasses, hearing protection.
- Team wear must be worn. Shirts must be always tucked into pants.