As part of the ARD Logistics team, Associates are expected to meet company objectives in the areas of safety, performance, and quality. Associates are expected to comply with all corporate and site-specific policies.
The General Warehouse Associate will be responsible for operating equipment and material handling for the purpose of shipping, receiving, and picking inventory/parts. Activities will include:
- Execute all safety protocols and accomplish job tasks in a manner that promotes safety.
- Accountable for safe and efficient operation of all equipment is a must.
- Operate moving equipment such as, sit-down/stand-up forklifts, reach truck, sweeper scrubber, scissor lift, cherry picker, or pallet jack.
- Shipping & receiving functions with use of lift truck equipment.
- Loading & unloading, scanning, moving, staging, replenishing, and stacking product.
- Counting & inspecting product and notifying leadership when there are damages or discrepancies.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with policy.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Material handling experience.
- At least 6 months experience working in a logistics, distribution, or relevant work environment.
- Experience with RF technology.
- Forklift experience is highly desired.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and accomplish job tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be able to effectively adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, reach, and climb. Must be able to lift to 25 pounds unassisted and 50 pounds assisted. Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day and overtime as required.
- Operate material handling equipment, bending, stooping, reaching, and climbing.
- Ability to deal with stress associated with meeting multiple deadlines and demands.
Working conditions are normal for a logistics/distribution center/warehouse environment including exposure to changing building temperatures.
Full benefits package to include:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus potential
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan